Hello and Welcome!
We’re glad you’re here! We built this website as a way to keep you informed of our work to bring world-class wireless coverage to Pacific Palisades.
We can provide a better wireless experience and ensure that the placement and appearance of any new facilities protect and preserve the beauty of the Pacific Palisades community. On this website you’ll find information on wireless technologies we’re working on to help improve the quality and reliability of your service.
Pacific Palisades is one of the most celebrated communities within the City of Los Angeles, known for its natural beauty, clean air and picturesque views. International destinations like Pacific Palisades deserve a robust, next generation wireless network. That’s why AT&T is working hard to upgrade our wireless infrastructure in Pacific Palisades while preserving and respecting its serene environment.
AT&T and our employees have been part of the Los Angeles community for more than 135 years and we’re making significant upgrades to our wireless infrastructure at a critical time in the evolution of technology, when people are less tethered to a home or desk phone and need access to the people and information that are important to them.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you will come back again for updates on our progress, answers to your questions, and for ways to be engaged in our efforts to bring a more robust, 21st century wireless network to Pacific Palisades.
-Mike Silacci, Regional Vice President, AT&T External Affairs, Los Angeles
Wireless4 Pacific Palisades Blog
Trick-or-Treat Technology Safety Tips for Families
An estimated 41.1 million* trick-or-treaters roamed the streets nationwide in 2012 and many will be heading out again this year. When doing so, it’s important to have fun and stay safe.
With wireless usage up on Halloween, AT&T Los Angeles has prepared six trick-or-treat technology tips to help families have fun and stay connected this Halloween:
1. Go mobile and ensure accessibility: Make sure wireless phones are fully charged. Since costumes and carrying bags of candy can become cumbersome, consider using a belt clip or other accessory that keeps the phone within easy reach.
2. Secure the line of communication: Pre-program contact information of parents, neighbors and emergency services into your and your child’s speed dial, and be sure you know how to access these numbers with ease.
3. Establish boundaries: Families should have in place a familiarized route for children to follow while out on the town. Mobile navigation tools can assist parents and kids in creating routes, and goblins on the go can reference maps throughout the evening. Similarly, AT&T’s FamilyMap Viewer allows parents to easily and immediately locate a family member's whereabouts from their mobile device or PC so they can keep a close watch.
4. Be in touch: Set up periodic alarms with Halloween-themed tones as a reminder for trick-or-treaters to text or call home between candy collecting stops.
5. Don’t miss a thing: Many of today’s devices also feature photo, video and audio recorders, allowing spur-of-the-moment happenings to be captured and shared among friends and family in real time. Capture photos and videos of ghoulish costumes, spooky pumpkins and the sweet treats and memories that Halloween brings.
6. Drive safely: With pedestrians filling streets and sidewalks, it is more important than ever for drivers to stay alert behind the wheel. If a call needs to be made or a message checked, pull over. Don’t text and drive. Check out AT&T DriveMode mobile application – it automatically sends a customizable reply to incoming texts – notifying the sender that the user is driving and unable to respond.
*US Census Bureau, Halloween: Oct. 31, 2012